Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hello!

Welcome to my blog on Global Warming! I believe that this is a prevalent issue in our world, even though some people choose to deny it. Global Warming is an epidemic where the temperature of the Earth continues to rise. It is not only evident in the rising temperatures, but extreme weather conditions show that the climate is not okay.
            Take this week for example. It's not normal for the weather to be in the high 70s and low 80s in mid-March. While some of you may be excited for the warm weather, I am also worried. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the warmth and taste of spring too, but it shows an unusual pattern for the Earth. Save our Earth!

1 comment:

Lori A. said...

Michelle, such a relevant topic especially considering the winter that we’ve just had not to mention the near tropical weather we’ve had this past week. I agree with you, while I’ve really enjoyed the break from our traditional New England weather, Global warming really is a big problem. One only needs to hear about how devastating global warming is for the survival of animals such as the polar bear. I’d love to learn more about what is being done to address this crisis in the US as well as internationally. I’d also like to read about how this is being addressed from a political standpoint (politicians never seem to agree on anything.) Lastly, perhaps you can give us a few ideas on what we can do to help with (or reverse) this problem. You’re off to a great start with your blog; I’m looking forward to returning soon to read (and learn) more! Mrs. A.